Monday, January 6, 2014

Man, it is cold outside

no pictures, just commenting on how cold it is tonight and tomorrow to come.  While driving home from work this evening it went from -4 to -6 and I only drive about 35 minutes one way.  It is supposed to get down to -7 to -12 with a wind chill of -30 and tomorrow is only to be a high of 4 degrees.  They say it has not been this cold since about 20 years ago.  This kind of weather is what I remember from my childhood.  Hearing my parents talk about the weather and schools being closed because of the temperature outside.  Now I understand why my parents talked about the weather when it got this cold - I don't like it in my older years just like they didn't.  Oh well what are you going to do?  Layer on more clothes and hunker down and try to keep warm.  God made the earth and all that goes with it, including the really cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment