Saturday, January 11, 2014

I love shower curtains...

and the reason is because they make some pretty shower curtains out there that make really nice window curtains.  I have a pair for my sliding glass door off of my kitchen/dining room.  The red stripe in them really come close to matching the red I painted the tongue and groove under my chair rail.  The curtains were too short so I put tabs (extra wide binding tape) on them to cover the button holes for the rings you would normally hang them up for the shower.  See below for curtain with button holes:

See below curtain with tabs:
See below curtain with tabs that have buttons added:
See below for curtains hung:
An up close look:
I like them!  Like I said I love shower curtains, they are so versatile and they have some really pretty patterns of all kinds.  Well, this was my project and even if I do say so myself they turned out pretty well. Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment