Saturday, January 25, 2014

Almond Butter - YUM!

My Sister, Leah June and I made some almond butter last weekend.  I have to tell you, homemade almond butter is SO GOOD!  The wonderful aroma when making the butter is amazing too!  I roasted about a pound of raw almonds, unsalted for about 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven then let the almonds cools completely.  Then put them in my sister's food processor.
The you turn on the processor and let it run....and run and then magic happens when the almonds turn from powder to creamy - man oh day, the taste and smell of this butter is truly amazing.
I hope you enjoyed my adventure in making almond butter.  God is amazing in thinking of all the different kinds of nuts and then to be able to make butter out of them - He really had the fore sight to our wonderful world.  Hope you enjoyed my post.  God bless you.






No comments:

Post a Comment