Saturday, January 25, 2014

Let it snow and snow and snow...

I know I must be crazy...met my friend Sue at Planet Fitness this morning - yes I did.  The roads were mainly just 2 tire tracks on each side of the road and some places were pretty slick, doing 20 to 25 miles an hour - and the wind is blowing causing drifts.  We have about 3 1/2 to 4 inches of this powdery stuff with anywhere from 3 - 8 more inches to come down depending on the area.
This is on top of a Rubbermaid 2 step up on my front stoop, it is protected from the wind and it may be deeper out in the yard.
The snow on my Azalea bushes and you can see visibility is not real good - I would say maybe 1/2 mile
I just got back of Fitness Planet, this is actually pretty and I am glad I am not out it in.  Well, hope you have a great day in the Lord, and remember there is a season for everything and snow comes with Winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment