Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chicken Enchiladas

My sister, Leah June really makes some fantastic enchiladas - so I am trying my hand at it.  My 2nd Daughter (in-law) Jessica when she posts a recipe she takes pictures oh so well...me not so good.  I forgot to take a picture of all the ingredients first, then I missed taking pictures of each step...so you get a few pictures of the end results - LOL.  I will try to do better...

Here is my enchiladas made (6) in a baking dish:
I used about a pound of cooked shredded chicken, 1 10 3/4 oz. can of Cream of Chicken Soup and about the same amount of sour cream, partially cooked a medium sliced onion, and about 1 to 1/2 Cups of shredded Colby/Jack cheese.  Mixed this all together for my stuffing. As you can see in the above picture I had leftovers so I put that in a small soup bowl. Then I put the taco sauce over the enchiladas:
I put cheese on my extra in the soup bowl, put into the oven @ 350 degrees and I am baking it for about 35 minutes - will check the soup dish and the baking dish of enchiladas to see if they are done and may have to cook longer.
so this is my supper for tonight with a salad and lunch tomorrow and I will freeze a couple for later...that is my big cooking for tonight.  Ta Da!  Hope you enjoyed reading, and I am going to enjoy eating this.
Love to all, and remember to count your blessings God has given you - He is so good to me.



1 comment:

  1. Yum! I will have to give these a try, I LOVE enchiladas!

    ReplyDelete