Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just a few random things....

I took Miss Megan to get groomed and when I went to pick her up - why this country dog that is no longer a country dog had bows on top of her ears....
Of course Miss Megan does not like to have her picture taken, but she is oh so cute - look at those beautiful brown eyes.  She is a full border collie, about 14+ years old and I just had her clipped to about 1/2" for Summer.
See the bows? And those eyes?  I have to say she is very laid back and quiet in the house for not starting her first 7 years of her life that way.  Miss Megan used to be my parents dog and when they died together in a car accident 7 years ago, I inherited her.  And she became an inside dog, in the burbs, in a small village.  Miss Megan loves to go on car rides and to see her dog cousin, Peaches.

I was outside this afternoon and took my camera to take some misc. pictures:
My Hostas blooming and my yellow Lillies:
It is so nice not having rain...and being able to be outside in the sunshine!  Count my blessings!  God is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment