Saturday, July 13, 2013

More Random things #2

Later on today I went over to my friend Sue's house and interrupted her mowing her yard:
and we went for a drive because of such a nice day it was.  While driving we saw 2 hot air balloons getting ready to launch:
We pulled into a school parking lot just after the 1st one launched, this one was getting ready to lift off. and this one below had already lifted off...
you can see the different design of the balloons.  Then we left the parking lot and followed, I got some really good pictures of the 2nd balloon through my sun roof...

and some random bridge while we were driving around:
It was nice to get out and about with a friend.  Count my blessings - Thank you Lord.
Setting sun behind a tree, along a lake - what could be better?




No comments:

Post a Comment