Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kitchen Renovation Tease

Well I got home last night after work and my tile backsplash was up and will be grouted on Thursday.  I am not posting pictures until after that of the new look...I am teasing you just a little with this information.

It looks soooooo nice and the glass tile between the stove and hood looks so pretty!  My renovations are getting closer to ending - Praise the Lord.

I bought a new stackable washer and dryer last Saturday.  They are Crosley, which are made by Frigedair.  I bought them from a local Mom & Pop store that has been in business for 85 years.  So much nicer experience than going to one of the mega stores.  Free delivery and take away of my old washer/dryer AND much better prices.

Catch you later with more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment