Thursday, June 14, 2012

Eating Area Renovation

Okay, now here we go with the other end of my kitchen which is my eating area...Remember there used to be knotty pine tongue and groove painted glossy black under fake paneling chair rail.

Drywall going up and preparing the walls...This doorway goes to my living room...

this is the other side of the room, my sliding glass door to my porch at the back of my house....

The wainscotting going up...before being painted....


okay this is with the base boards and chair rail on top, again before being painted....


okay with primer on and the start of the accent color: Cocktail Dress Red - Ohhh I like it!


and here it is, the wall above is a soft gray...it looks so nice...


And the new trim around the sliding glass door, but you can also see the gray...I will have more pictures as the room comes together with curtain and everything else done.

I hope you like this little view of what my kitchen and eating area looked like and what it has been transformed to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment