Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Christmas & Family

It has been a while since I last posted to my blog.  And sorry that I am just now getting around to posting about Christmas and my family getting together.  I love holidays if for no other reason than family comes together.  My son and my daughter-in-law came up from Alabama, my daughter and my son-in-law that live close by came over and my sister and her daughter (my niece) came down for Christmas dinner get together.
We all were able to sit around my kitchen table in my new kitchen/dining room - it was glorious.

Here is my sister taste testing before we all sat down to eat. Sorry, but I forgot to get a picture of table before and during our meal - I was just so happy to have so many family members together!

Here is my sister and my niece (her daughter) and I think there are cookies in the picture.

Here is my daughter (sorry, a little out of focus - not used to using my new camera.

My son-in-law and I have no idea what he was doing, but it was funny and everyone was laughing.

My son and daughter-in-law, and we are again laughing and enjoying time together.

we are playing a game at the table, sorry but I don't remember the name of the game..and you will see in the next picture I need help...

Grant was trying not to help too much, but I was playing rather badly and he could not help himself...Smalls your killing me!

My daughter and daughter-in-law were really good sports to be able to wait and be patient with their mom to figure out her next move.  Thanks to my sister for taking some of the pictures (as you can see in the reflection).  It is so good to get family together, from near and far and just reconnect even if for a little while.
I love each and every one of you.  The ones here and states away. NOTHING better than family!









3 comments: