Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day spent with my sisters

This past Saturday happened to be my birthday - and my 2 sisters put their heads together and thought it would be nice to spend the day together.  We also decorated the 2 crosses that someone put up where our parents died in an automobile accident  7 years ago.  The crosses get decorated for the seasons and for Holidays.

This was how they were decorated for Christmas.  We 3 sisters had gone on a Fall day trip together and found these large ornaments at a garage sale.  They were big and bright.

this is at my sister's house in her garage - getting everything together to make the new decorations that will be going on the crosses for Spring.

My baby sister starting to put pieces and parts together getting ready for the silk/plastic flowers.  My brother-in-law is in the background - he is always busy doing something while us sisters are doing our thing.
The next few pictures will show the flowers baskets as they are being put together...










The 2 window baskets done and aren't they beautiful?!  The next few pictures will show the assembly of the window baskets to the crosses...













See what I mean by the window boxes - my sister found the fiberglass 6 panes that looks like windows at her Habitat store - how ingenious was that?  Thank you for sharing in our remembering of our Dad & Mom.










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for celebrating your Birthday (the 28th Anniversary of your 29th Birthday!)
    And, thank you, Sisters for helping with their Cross decorations for spring/early summer! I think they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete