Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Basket Bingo, 2014 - for The American Cancer Society

Here are some cards me and my sister, Leah June made for the silent auction at Basket Bingo
I also was able to see my Great Nephew - Levi.  And he learned my name (sort of) Aunt Gall.  I have some cousins when we were way young called me Gall also.  Apparently Gail is hard to pronounce, so it comes out Gall.  I played with Levi, chasing him and he also helped my Sister, Sandi - his Grammie make biscuits.
Although he did not like the biscuit dough on his fingers, even though he put his finger in the dough - too funny
Basket Bingo made over $4,000 - amazing!  People are not strangers to cancer.  I have so much fun doing this and knowing it is for a great cause.  Icing on the cake is getting to spend time with my sister, Sandi and my Great Nephew.  Nothing like Family!!!!  My sister took pictures on her IPhone (I forgot my camera) of the Basket Bingo night, when I get them I will post them.  God please take care of people sick with cancer.


2 comments:

  1. Me nieces always say dess first for me cause I guess jess is too hard as well. Man, Levi is looking so grown up already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking these pictures of some of our fun!

    ReplyDelete