Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A trip to the Zoo

My sister, Leah June and I decided to visit the Cleveland Zoo.  It was a pretty day, slightly cool but a sunny Spring day.  Here are a bunch of pictures, the first one is of a Golden Lion Monkey
some really pretty blue frogs
and this next couple of pictures is for my Son - who knew there was an animal for him with one of his favorite colors on it...

for my friend Sue
and for my Sister
and of course you have to have a picture of these
It was a pleasant day with the animals of the Zoo.  God has such a big imagination to think up all of these animals and so many more.  How wonderful the Garden of Eden must have been! 

Just a little picture trying to be artistic - HA, yes this is a bridge you walk under to be able to see the lions, bears, etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment