Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Okay, I meant to take lots of pictures but you will see I only took a few.  Had family over: my daughter, her husband, my sister and her daughter.  We had a great feast: turkey, stuffing, cranberry/pineapple salad, broccoli salad, garlic rosemary smashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and rolls.  Yummy.  I took a few pictures, like I said...first family meal in my new kitchen/dining room.








My daughter and her husband getting cemented Pecan Pie out of the pie dish for dessert.






My sister relaxing after the meal and everyone else has gone home...just the 2 sisters - full tummies and enjoying the blessings of another year.





that's all folks - glad you stopped by for my post - May God Bless you and your family.

1 comment:

  1. Meeting Levi was SO much fun!!! We never stopped laughing at the little guy! He's such a good baby! His mommy is such a good mommy too!! Of course, I'm a little partial since she is my niece...hahaha.

    Thanksgiving at my sister's house was just beautiful in her new kitchen! She was on top of the world with her daughter and son-in-law there. Only missing her son and daughter-in-law. They will be home for Christmas and her feet probably won't hit the ground til a month later!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete