Sunday, December 9, 2012

Meeting my Great Nephew for 1st time!

Okay, it is the Saturday after Thanksgiving and we are going to my middle sister's home in WV to meet our great nephew for the first time.  My baby sister and I are sooo excited to meet him and he was 5 1/2 months old!  Here come the pictures:






Here is Levi and Grammie, Mom and his 2 great Aunts think he is teething.  Look at the wide eyed boy!





Here is mom, Grammie, and Grandpa (in the background).  We had sooo much fun with this little guy.





He squeals when he is happy.  Grammie can get him to laugh by saying some phrases and do you know if anyone else said them - No reaction at all.  Grammie must have the magic in her voice.  The bib Levi is wearing was made by his Great, Great Auntie.





I know he is ready to talk, and crawl and then run - get ready world here comes Levi!  Love you great Nephew!  So glad I was able to finally meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment