Sunday, September 29, 2013

4 hour 4-wheeler and motorcycle ride - what fun!!!


I was in WV with my sister, Sandi and her husband Rick.  We went on a 4 hour wheeler ride.  I am sure glad they knew where they were going, because for most of the time I had no idea where I was.  There were a few places that looked familiar, but for some of the places - NOT A CLUE!  I took some pictures along the way and wanted to share some of them with you...I tell you what WV is a beautiful state! 
It is amazing to me how this country would have looked years and years ago to the settlers and pioneers. Not to mention how beautiful this state and country is.  We took a lunch with us of chicken salad sandwiches, chips and drinks - all paced on the back of the 4-wheeler in a pack that has so many compartments, coolers and places to put stuff.
I rode the 4-wheeler, Sandi and Rick rode motorcycles....
I was a gorgeous day, blue skies, puffy clouds and sunshine.  It was so nice to be out and about riding and enjoying the weather.  What a great way to spend time with some family and enjoying God's country.


1 comment:

  1. I love reading all your entries on your blog. What fun!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete