Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Need Prayers part 2

Well I have decided to go for the NE Ohio State Rep for Celebrate Recovery. I have sent in my tesimony, filled out the application, had 1 phone interview with the Regional rep and now all I have to do is have my interview with the national rep. Then I guess I wait to hear if I am chosen. A big responsibility. One I feel God brought to me. Am excited about the prospect, but nervous too. Everyone thinks I am sooooo outgoing, but in strange places and with new people, not so much. So this will be a little out of my comfort zone. I feel that this will open doors I had no idea was out there, in ways I cannot even imagine. God is so good, all the time. Thanks to everyone that prayed for me, you are truly great to have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment