Sunday, October 24, 2010

Need Prayers

Well I have been involved with Celebrate Recovery (a Christ centered 12 step) for 4 years and have been a Co-Ministry Leader for the past 3 years. I was asked 2 years ago to be the Northern Ohio State Rep. I said no at the time because I had just lost my job, was intensely looking for another and other things I had had to deal with 2 years prior was coming to a close. Now CR has come back to me and asked me to be a State Rep for part of NE Ohio. I want to say yes, I feel that God has opened another door. There are considerations from all sides, not the least the financing of trips to CA every year, to regional conference every year, and a 1 day seminar in the region every year. Along with visiting running CR groups and ones just getting started, which all takes time and effort. So prayers are needed from you for God to let me know LOUD and CLEAR what I am to do and to know this is His want, not mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you accepted this role. I pray it blesses you as well as all you serve.

    ReplyDelete